Organisations who need the ability to share iPhone and iPad devices across employees for one or multiple use cases often encounter challenges in data privacy, manual effort to wipe and ready, and to create a smooth experience for shared mobile use.
Mobile Device Automation paired with Jamf Pro and Cambrionix enables you to provision devices out of the box, and restore them quickly to a known state in shared deployments. You will benefit from a customisable framework to deliver zero-touch provisioning workflows that increase efficiency and reduce human error.
Restore to known state.
Grab and go.
Mobile Device Automation includes the following services to streamline your iOS deployment:
- Apple Provisioning Utility (APU)
- Architect deployment by taking advantage of the latest device management tools, including Apple Provisioning Utility, Apple Configurator 2, Device Enrollment, Volume Purchasing, Jamf Pro
- Clarify best practices using Jamf Pro for shared and one-to-one devices
- Automate deployment to remove burden from IT and end users
- Implement caching service to optimise bandwidth and speed up software updates and installation
- Recommend the most suited Cambrionix product or solution
- Coaching your team on maintaining and scaling the deployment solution
- Deploy up to 100 iOS devices1
- AppleCare for Enterprise
- Mac computer with Apple Configurator v2.4 or later
- Jamf Pro
Mobile Device Automation delivers compelling automation services and meaningful outcomes for iOS deployments across a wide range of industries, including education, aviation, healthcare, and field services. Your project will benefit from best practice insights developed from deployment of tens of thousands Apple devices.