Quick recap from JNUC 2020.
You’ve done it again, Jamf Nation! Despite it being a virtual event, all 17,000+ registrants helped keep the community feel that we’ve all come to know and love – and make this year’s conference the largest yet!
As we put a bow on the Jamf Nation User Conference, note that the virtual platform will be live and available to you for the next two weeks. So, get as much out of these sessions as you can.
This also means that if you didn’t previously register, you can still gain free and instant access to 100+ sessions across all experience levels and industries.
Before you go, here are two key takeaways from this year’s event:
Jamf Nation members and the enterprises, schools and healthcare organizations they support are resilient and relentless in their drive to empower the employees, students, teachers, providers and patients they serve. Over three days, attendees heard and shared countless new workflows, best practices and stories of Apple success to ensure they had the know-how and tools to keep users, devices and networks connected, managed and protected. Case in point:
- Starling Bank, Gilead Sciences, Inc. and SAP leverage the power of Apple Enterprise Management
- Passwordless provisioning and SSO for Mac
- Manor Independent School District’s simple path to distance learning
- Virtual Visits to keep providers, patients and their loved ones safe
- Automated device deployments at Hamilton College
- Empowering a remote workforce at Evernote
- Scaling from zero to 30,000 Apple devices at Polk County Public Schools
- Zero-trust workflows with Okta, Venafi and Jamf
Remote work, distance learning and telehealth are not going away any time soon (and quite possibly, may never go away). And we believe that’s OK. Jamf solutions are built to empower remote users with things like zero-touch deployments, telehealth workflows, virtual assessment apps and Remote Classrooms — which have now all become necessities.
Our Apple Enterprise Management platform will continue to add enhancements to ensure you have everything you need, when you need it, regardless of where your users are.
Thanks again for going on this journey with us. JNUC 2021 is slotted for October 19-21 in Orlando, Florida. As we continue to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic, be on the lookout for more registration information as it becomes available.
As always, stay strong, stay safe… and carry on doing the incredible work you are doing, Jamf Nation.